*I was sent the Force of Nature cleaning kit to try out, but all opinions are my own.
In my quest to find a more effective and healthier way to clean our house with two kiddos, I stumbled across this cool little device that converts vinegar, salt, and water into a non-toxic cleaner they say is as effective as bleach. I immediately thought of our frequently messy high chair, and every other surface the toddler touches, which are sometimes no match for my e-cloths.
- One capsule makes quite a large bottle of solution.
- It’s quick, easy, and non-toxic.
- It’s got a nice, fresh scent.
- There’s $40 off and free shipping right now with code: FALLSAVE40
- It actually cleans really well! My high chair was spotless after I used it, which almost never happens.
- It doesn’t leave any residue behind!
But what I like the most about this kit is that I feel safe using it around our daughters, and my little helper can get in on the cleaning, which is her new favorite thing to do!
- It’s a pricey upfront investment
- You have to repurchase the capsules when they’re gone (but you’d have to replace your cleaner anyway)
- I am not sure I’d use it absolutely everywhere, so it won’t replace my Mrs. Meyers Spray or my ecloths necessarily.
- The solution expires after 14 days, so if you don’t use it, you lose it. So get to cleaning! *Tip: Put a sticker on the bottle with the date you made it so you don’t forget (or the date it expires)!
Final Thoughts: I really like this cleaner, and I’m excited to find more uses for it in the next two weeks before this bottle expires!
You can read more about Force of Nature and how it works here!