As a new mom and a teacher, I did my research before Gracie arrived to try and have the perfect everything. I checked safety reviews, recommendations from other moms, Pinterest, you name it!
I wanted to share some of my must-have items that I could not have survived the “Fourth Trimester” without! Note: None of this is sponsored, this is just my personal opinion, though I will link to the products so you can check them out!
1. Ubbi Diaper Pail: No smell! It looks nice, it’s sturdy, you can use any type of bag in it, and…no smell! With these, we buy the pet cleanup bags super cheap on amazon and put diapers in them, instead of splurging on expensive arm and hammer ones.
2. Little Giraffe Blanket: My best friend gave this to me, and it is so soft and cuddly, and small, so my little one can clutch it when we’re snuggling. I love silky blankets, and this one is great!
3. Boppy Lounger: I sent my husband out to Target for this one, and it was a life saver! Grace has acid reflux, so being slightly elevated really helps her, plus it was great for interacting with her!
4. Burpy Bib: We need to buy stock in these, and we need about ten more. We have five or six, and we use them constantly. On the plus side, they have a snap and become a bib once baby gets a bit older, so they’ll last a long time!
5. Kiinde Bottle Warmer: This easy to use bottle warmer is wonderful, especially at 2am when you can barely keep your eyes open. I struggled with some latching issues, so being able to warm up pumped milk in the middle of the night was great.
6. City Mini Stroller: We love this stroller! Easy to manuever, easy to close, lightweight, shorter height which is great for me, and moves well in the snow! I can close it up and get it in my Mini Cooper very quickly, which I’m super thankful for when it’s freezing outside!
7. Gia Nursing Pillow: So I started out using the “My Brest Friend” which was awesome when she was teeny and we were having latching issues, but when I graduated to the Gia it felt like a release! This one is really comfy, and I might add, comfy to cuddle up and nap with.
8. Fisher Price Rock and Play: It was New Years Eve, Gracie was spazzing out, and I ran to Target to pick up this gem. It was seriously a life saver. She calmed down immediately, and she’s been napping in it ever since, right now in fact!
9. Skip Hop Onesies: Next time around, if there is a next time, we will be getting just these. The side snaps make them so easy to put on, and they have the flip over cuffs so baby doesn’t scratch his/her face! Plus, they’re adorable!
10. Burts Bees Diaper Cream: Cream to Powder: This stuff is awesome! It’s nice and creamy, doesn’t leave a residue, and really protects against diaper rash!
What are your top baby items?